Our mission is to improve the wellness of our people by providing quality healthcare, public
Our vision is that all tribal nations, communities, and citizens achieve optimal wellness through the embrace of traditional cultural values, innovative and holistic healing practices, strengthened by tribal sovereignty.
We honor the relatives we serve, by upholding cultural values, through the practice of:
- Prayer: We seek the guidance and wisdom of the Creator in our service to others.
- Respect: We honor the people we serve by treating them with dignity.
- Generosity: We seek to serve with selflessness and a giving heart.
- Truth: We seek to act with honesty and integrity, earning the trust of those we work with and serve.
- Fortitude: We build upon the strength and courage of our ancestors to improve healthcare for future generations.
- Compassion: We seek to bring kindness, understanding, and love to those we serve.
- Humility: We humbly commit to a path of learning and growth.
Our mission is to improve the wellness of our people by providing quality healthcare, public health services, advocacy, and support in partnership with theJerilyn Church – CEO Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board
tribal-nationsof the Great Plains area.