- This event has passed.
Building Native Communities Household Finance Trainer Workshop
March 16, 2023 @ 8:30 am
If you work in or have an interest in serving the
community through promoting :
- Household Budgetting
- Healthy Household Finances
- Decolonizing banking, financing, or other money-related subjects
- Savvy consumer purchasing
- Strategies for on- time bill pay, and reducing costs
The Trauma and Violence Prevention Initiative at Great Plains Tribal Leaders Health Board is Partnering with Shawn Spruce, Native American Financial Consultant, to bring the Building Native Communities Train the Trainer Course to the Great Plains Region. We are hosting an in-person 2.5-day course in Rapid City, SD, on March 16,17, and 18. This course will allow you to teach the Building Native Communities Curriculum to your clients, relatives, and partners.
This is a 2.5 Day Course
Day 1 – Thursday, March 16, 8:30 am – 5:00pm
Day 2- Friday, March 17, 8:30 am – 5:00pm
Day 3- Saturday, March 18, 8:30am- 12:00pm
As a trainer, you will be certified to teach the following subjects within the Building Native Communities Curriculum.
- Make on-time payments and still have money left for savings!
- Be a savvy consumer who makes smart purchases!
- Make the most of your stimmy money and Covid benefits!
- Beat inflation by managing food and energy costs!
- Make credit work for you, not the bank!
Follow the Link Below to Register NOW