- This event has passed.
Healthy Relationships Training – Wo’ohitike Collaborative
March 13, 2023 @ 6:00 pm
|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating until Mon. March 27, 2023
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until Sat. April 1, 2023
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone over the age of 18.
- Male, female, and two-spirit relatives.
- Anyone who wants to learn about:
- Dealing with and moving through historical trauma in a good way.
- Utilizing culture to heal.
- Creating and developing healthy relationships in all aspects of their lives.
Date and Time for all 8 Sessions:
- March 6 (Monday): 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- March 11 (Saturday): 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- March 13 (Monday): 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- March 18 (Saturday): 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- March 20 (Monday): 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- March 25 (Saturday): 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- March 27 (Monday): 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- April 1 (Saturday): 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Note: You must be able to attend ALL 8 sessions.
The Wo’ohitike Collaborative, a new initiative from the Great Plains Tribal Leaders Health Board, intends to raise awareness about the dangers of domestic/intimate partner sexual assault, and the epidemic of missing and murdered indigenous people. Funding for the program is provided through an Indian Health Service Grant awarded to the Health Board last May.