OHC Special Alert Notice
Changes in Covid-19 Testing
Oyate Health Center is changing our COVID testing protocol in order to maximize available organizational resources to meet the needs of our relatives.
- Symptomatic patients—check into Urgent Care.
- Exposed patients with no symptoms will be given home tests.
- Patients with a positive home test—we consider a patient with a positive home test to have COVID, and we do not repeat the test unless seeking anti-viral treatment.
- Patients whose employer requires a test—we are offering a home test for this.
- Pre-surgical patients only—go directly to Lab. You must have your pre-op order for the test.
*Groups gathering and wanting home tests will request them through GPTCHB Emergency Operations Center located at Lacrosse St. location.
*Oyate Health Center does not provide COVID testing for travel.