3200 Canyon Lake Dr.
Rapid City, SD 57702
Pharmacy Refill Line605-355-2240
- 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pharmacy Curbside Pickup
Curbside pickup is located behind the Oyate Health Center on the southside of the building. The parking spots are marked by blue signs and are located between the Oyate Health Center and the Lakota Lodge.
Call upon arrival605-355-2211
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
The Oyate Health Center provides a fully staffed pharmacy that dispenses several thousand prescriptions each month. Our pharmacy staff is part of our integrative health plan that will help you, and your providers, develop the best care plan possible for you.
Curbside Pharmacy Pick-up Available
The Oyate Health Center has created a curbside prescription service for our relatives. This will make it easier for patients to refill their prescriptions without having to enter the facility.
We also have a pharmacy by-mail service that has been utilized by many of our relatives. For more information about the pharmacy by-mail program please call (605) 355-2211.
OHC Pharmacy’s Curbside Rx pickup service will be as follows:
- The patient or someone sent on their behalf will call in the prescription refill(s) to the Pharmacy Refill Line (605-355-2240), just as they normally do. At that time the patient will be told by the automated telephone refill system when their refills will be ready for pick-up.
- The Pharmacy will process the refill request(s).
- The patient or proxy will pull into one of the 6 designated Rx pickup spaces.
- The patient or proxy will be instructed (by the signage) to call 605-355-2211 upon arrival to speak to a pharmacy staff member.
- The Pharmacy will ask for the patient’s name and birthdate, and which numbered space they are parked in.
- The Pharmacy will verify that the patient does have Rx’s to pick-up and will let the patient/proxy know which Rx’s they are.
- The Pharmacy will bag up the Rx’s and staple the bag shut.
- The patient’s medications will then be delivered to the patient or their proxy.
- For any controlled substance Rx’s, the patient’s photo ID will be required upon delivery.
The pharmacy’s curbside service is available 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
*Parking for curbside pharmacy pick-ups is located behind the Oyate Health Center on the southside of the building. The parking spots are marked by blue signs and are located between the Oyate Health Center and the Lakota Lodge.