Pharmacy Curbside Pickup
Parking for curbside pharmacy pick-ups is located behind the Oyate Health Center on the northside of the building. The parking spots are marked by blue signs and are located between the Oyate Health Center and the Lakota Lodge.
Pharmacy Refill Line:605-355-2240
Call Upon Arrival:605-355-2211
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- The patient or someone sent on their behalf will call in the prescription refill(s) to the Pharmacy Refill Line (605-355-2240), just as they normally do. At that time the patient will be told by the automated telephone refill system when their refills will be ready for pick-up.
- The Pharmacy will process the refill request(s).
- The patient or proxy will pull into one of the designated Rx pickup spaces.
- The patient or proxy will be instructed (by the signage) to call 605-209-3997 upon arrival to speak to a pharmacy staff member.
- Curbside delivery is offered to our handicapped relatives or those who use assistive devices, elderly with difficulty walking, and/or those that are a hospital discharge.
- Oyate Health Center is a non-smoking campus. Please refrain from smoking for our staff member’s health and wellness.
- The Pharmacy will ask for the patient’s name and birthdate, and which numbered space they are parked in.
- The Pharmacy will verify that the patient does have Rx’s to pick-up and will let the patient/proxy know which Rx’s they are.
- The Pharmacy will bag up the Rx’s and staple the bag shut.
- The patient’s medications will then be delivered to the patient or their proxy.
- For any controlled substance Rx’s, the patient’s photo ID will be required upon delivery.
The pharmacy’s curbside service is available 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Wednesday.
*Parking for curbside pharmacy pick-ups is located behind the Oyate Health Center on the northside of the building. The parking spots are marked by blue signs and are located between the Oyate Health Center and the Lakota Lodge.